the endless tots in my mind

Friday, March 02, 2007

bumming days are over soon...

hi my dear frds, i have got a job! hehe. do enjoy these months of being a student, hsewife and couch potato. however, reserves are running low. just in time to top up. hope this job is not as scary as the last else another nightmare. it is really a small country. starts off with 'do you know' then .... haha.

a tip for you guys, i always believe in treating all your friends, colleagues and bosses well and with due respect. 'cause what goes around, comes around. it does happen. you will never know they may help you when you least expected. i miss my colleagues.. my ex boss. she is a really nice boss. concerned as ever even though i have transferred.

during this time, though i have kept myself busy with tv shows and finding my own programs but there are times i really miss my DD so much that i just look at the pics we took and back in my mind, i know he is busy. i appreciate him to call me whenever he can and let me know hw he is doin etc. as i said, i supported him to take this route and i will support him all the way. it may not be easy as said but i can say i will try my best. at least i get to see him when he is not working. the more we will treasure each other and cherish the time together. :) night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home