the endless tots in my mind

Monday, April 02, 2007

new shopping spot

there is this store, Nichii at vivo which offers women clothes from casual, formal to evening wear. affordable prices and gd quality. it is orginated from Malaysia whereby the buyer sources out clothes from countries such as Korea, China, Europe etc. there is a 20% discount hence i bought a few nice ones at gd prices which i cant even find in Singapore. anyway didnt spend alot. bought 2 'pencil' skirts, a tweed jacket and 2 dresses.

here is their link:
http://www.nichiifashioncity.com.my/index.php

walked the whole day and my feet is aching... :( don think i will go out these days man.... think i hurt my spine. nw restin on my pillow. eyes are tired but my back hurts. this is the result of not exercising, the body becomes 'rusty' and will hurt when you walk for long. have to try to start to jog alittle. was thinking of joining those gym which is claimable for my company but on second thought, i still feel if i wanna exercise, i should sweat under the sun. hmmm.. once i am able to finish my stuffs on time, i will rush home and go to my hse nearby reservoir for a jog. sounds nice.. just like during my poly days.

gg to rest... ZzzzzZ,....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home