the endless tots in my mind

Monday, December 03, 2007

A day out at Far East Plaza

It was a lazy Sunday however, I decided to acc my best frd, Shi for her haircut.
Happened to pass by a manicure and pedicure shop.
The price is still reasonable so we gals decided to give it a try.


I only did pedicure. Very nice yah.


Here's a clearer pic.


a close up on my nice toe nails.


This is Shi, enjoying her smoothie after our movie, Fred Claus.
Her newly painted 'retro' coloured nails.


Self portrait taken at one of the cafes at Vivo.

The movie, Fred Claus is considered a nice movie with a simple storyline and a rationale 'there is no naughty children in this world'. It is about Fred Claus who is Santa Claus' brother, went over to north pole to help him with X'mas. His job is to decide whether a naughty child is nice after observation through a snow globe, only the nice children gets their x'mas gifts from Santa. Towards the end, Fred took over his brother to distribute X'mas gifts to children all over the world, no differentiation of whether there is naughty or nice children.

This movie is rated as a comedy but not much humor throughout the whole movie. Oh well, just a movie to pass time and relax. I would say worth watching during weekdays.

Today is a boring day at work. Nothing much. Another 9 working days to go till my long leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home