the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.. an upcoming hp worth waiting..

It is just announced that this hp will be launched in asia market Q1 2010. After using my colleague's SE Satio today and my colleagues(iphone users), comparing the interface, browser and especially the touchscreen, I have been thinking on how to accommodate the resistive screen compared to capacitive screen which iphone uses. (I prefer the latter.) I was contemplating whether to take up iphone meaning to switch my network provider(which I hope not). This upcoming hp is indeed a relief.

It has improved interface, better battery, capacitive touchscreen, 1GB processor speed(one of the fastest) and best of all, it can lay flat nicely (unlike satio due to the lens cover). Bigger screen. though 8.1 mp but it is good enough for me. Zenon flash and comes with a 1 gb internal memory and bundled with a 8 gb microSD card. COOL.... 3.5 audio jack(which I doubt I will use) no radio.. hmm..runs on Android OS 1.6(linux). I wonder if this is good... shall research more. Shall await for this hp.. hope it is affordable... :D

Below are the images from gsmarena(one of my frequent mobile sites):





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home