the endless tots in my mind

Friday, March 20, 2009

Japanese Foodcourt @Northpoint extension

Recently, went to a jap foodcourt with my sister. Initially, I thought was Shudoku restaurant. I was amazed that there is such a jap food concept in Singapore. Northpoint is currently under renovation thus, if you are interested to go, once you exit from mrt station @YISHUN, turn right when Delifrance is at your left side. Walk all the way and go up to 3rd level (if I did not remember wrongly).

I would rate the Ramen 3/5, the soup and char siew is superb. As for the pizza, 4/5. Unique taste yet will not feel too full after eating a few slices. The prices are reasonable.

Took some pics below. Worth going when you have ran out of ideas for dinner. :D



Ishi Mura Jap Foodcourt!


The entrance



Salmon Sashimi @SGD 4.90!!!


Abowl of Char Siew Ramen @SGD 5.90


A variety of japanese drinks and sushi


Tasty Teriyaki Pizza @SGD 6.90 (freshly made)


Sashimi counter


Food 'street' in the foodcourt



Rice burgers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home