the endless tots in my mind

Monday, December 15, 2008

1 wk of R & R

I love to travel as and when I like. I went overseas lately during my leave to a nearby country to shop and relax. stayed at a 5 star hotel and shop around. though did not have a nice travel companion but I do enjoy the time out of Singapore. The SPA at the hotel is one of the best spas I have been to. Great service and ambience!

My travel companion is my fellow colleague, needs a toliet break every 15 minutes, needs lift or stairs when going down the next level and worst, needs me to accompany her whenever she goes. She does not like the idea of taking taxi which she deems as a non public transport. Geez... Basically, my shopping spree is cool and bought a nice Zara dress there, compared to Singapore's price it is cheaper by at least 10%. My trip including accommodation is less than sgd 200.

My pleasant surprise I have had was, I was awarded the Royal Excellence Award by my company (nominated by my superior) as well as an appreciation award for one of the projects that I have participated in this year. This Royal Excellence Award is for employees that has displayed excellence is their work and of cos, appreciation by the company. Not a common award that most employees will receive as the nomination has to go through some shortlisting etc. Too bad I was not present to receive the award as I was on leave.

Continue to hibernate at home.... hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home