the endless tots in my mind

Monday, December 10, 2007

Abusive Partner..

It is actually a busy but nice day at work today. However, something happened at the end of the day. My colleague and I were doing our stuff till we heard a loud shouting outside our branch. The next thing, we saw our fellow colleague fell down the floor and was knocked against our glass door. She was being pushed down by her bf.

We went out and saw her on the floor. Her bf was shouting at her and not even helping her to stand up. Gosh... I quickly helped her up into our office. She was in tears. We asked her whether she wants to report to the police. She told us it is fine. This is not the worst. (I was thinking.. oh my god.. what is the worst???) No matter what, I feel a man should not hit a woman. Sad to say, I have seen it myself. In the end, she went out and they went back together.

I feel sad for her as her family is not in SG and she really love him so much that she can put up with her abusive partner. I heard from my colleagues that there was a time that her bf suffocated her with a pillow that she almost died. What to do... Hope she will be fine.. May god bless her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home