the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

FLU BUG invasion!!!

It is coming to the last mth of the year. YES! naturally, the weather is rainy and cold for our country unlike other countries that are snowing.. my office cols are getting very bad flu these days. they get medical leave up to 2 days just for flu. for me, I have been sneezing non stop since last night. In the day, it is still fine, when it comes to night esp now, I have to stuff tissue into my nostrils to make sure my nose will not be like a 'running tap' or sneezing non stop.

I just cant bring myself to eat that terrible flu medicine, that 'famous' yellow pill which I can get KO(knocked out) within the next half an hr. I am now trying to watch some online cartoons (eg; Xiao xin) to make myself sleepy. Hopefully, the flu will go off soon. Went to bugis for X'mas shopping. Seems like it is fruitless. Not much to buy. I will be buying only a few gifts this year. Only for the privileged ones. haha.

My frds are organising a dinner before my birthday however it seems like it is heading no where. Sob. It always happens cause' my birthday is nearing the end of the year a week before X'mas' eve. Everyone seemed so busy. Oh well, see how it goes. Have taken a wk's leave for that week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home