the endless tots in my mind

Monday, December 08, 2008

I wonder...

I am curious whether any of my friends still remember my blog. haha. Thanks for dropping by. You know who you are.
Please do take care. We will have lunch next week.

Today, I was watching one of the taiwanese singing competition show. There is something which I felt it was true which I believe most of the people will feel the same as me.

In different phrases of life, there is bound to be a song meant for the special someone. He or she may not be by your side but memories come back when the song is played and heard by either both. A song which brings back memories and you are caught in the moment of time as if the time has stopped. You do not feel that time is passing nor the people around you. Seems like a movie being played in your mind... Familiar scenes that seemed so real as though it is happening. Somehow, at the back of your mind, you know that you are in reality.

Reality is not bad. Moving on with life, brings you to a higher level of experience in life. It may not be always bed of roses and smiles but still, they are the bits and pieces that make up your life.

I prefer to remember the nice things that has happened, still worth the thought.

Thats all... ZzzzzzZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home