the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another 2 wks to CNY!!!

Chinese New Year is round the corner... One of my favourite festive season. Hw fast time flies. These 2 months have been all time high on holiday mood. December holidays and now CNY! Followed by Feb which is a short month then will be my trip overseas! This year I hope to go Taipei or not Australia. Hmm... Macau sounds nice.

I wish the best of health for my family and me. I hope next lunar new year will be a better year for all. Last year has been a nice year so far. Awaiting for my appraisal. Hope it turns out well. Things aren't that smooth for the financial market. I believe most of the retail sales sector is affected. Recent collapse of the Lehman Brothers caused alot of public unrest.

Looking forward to CNY hols, I believe it will be fun filled with laughters! I am glad that one of my friends organised a chalet. We have not been going out since the BKK trip. Just met them on my last december. Talked till rather late and we enjoyed. I hope we can 'close' up this hole and stay together like before. Things may not be the same as before but hope we can go out often.

I will be heading JB with my friends tmr for Go Kart!! Hmm.. A group of 16? It was fun the last time round, hope this will be the same! TATA!!! ZzzzzzzZZz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home