the endless tots in my mind

Monday, September 06, 2010

deep tots on my journey home...

a rainy night.. always love it esp it feels cozy in your love's arms.. waiting for my bus back home.. boarded on the bus and found a comfortable seat for the long journey. looking out at the moving traffic. family going home.. couple on the way back from shopping.. working class driving home.. it maybe a routine for most but in fact, the simple things or routine in life is also a kind of happiness.

never did one will feel so only when one's routine has changed then u will realised your life is incomplete. time and time, i have been hoping for simple love. in fact, its human who made love complicated. they tend to think too much which complicates things when things are actually simple. oh well, its human nature.

slowly thinking back how my life has changed for the past few months and years.. love ... lifestyle.. work. somehow, don feel like meeting my frds. during wkends, i will stay at hm to sleep till i cant sleep anymore and wake up to start my day. will lie on my comfortable sofa and watch tv the whole day. perhaps work has been quite fast paced, it is good to slow down and pass my time by watching tv. sometimes, will help my cols to order stuff online. haven been doing online shopping for sometime. used to be frequent but didnt have the mood to shop till i realised that its time to add some dresses in my wardrobe.

thanks XX for adding smiles on my face when its dull. appreciated it. yes.. im emo today... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home