the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, May 15, 2011

best pals today.. strangers tmr...

was very close with 2 of my ex colleagues while working at my last organisation .. the 3 of us left the place eventually.. Quek went to perth, LW and I went to different banks. we are so close even after we left till recently, i realised there are several occasions when Quek came back from perth for her wedding, i was not invited nor informed... i felt really upset.. but thought perhaps she has limited seats then...

today, i went out with my other ex colleagues and realised that they went out again. now with Mel; we are very close knitted during our good old days. i really have no idea why i was left out yet again. during one of my ex colleague's wedding, i was chatting with LW and realised that the feeling wasn't really close like before. Only Mel gave me the same feeling as before.

I do understand that friends come and go but not for friends whom you travelled with and worked/shopped with. i really have no clue why friends will leave you out for no reason nor smoke. as usual, let them be though I felt kinda upset but if they have the heart to do so then no point brooding over it....

hmm.. glad tuesday is a public holiday so my monday is not that blue after all... time to Zzzzz ... Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home