the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My path... A fairytale?

Don't feel good today... Earlier on, there's this client who called me while I was in toliet. I told her I was in toliet but she just went on and on. Can't believe why some people just do not get it..Haha.. Definitely not due to this.. I do not feel well these days. Almost k.o. in office last few days, luckily didn't..

Suddenly, the feeling of loneliness crept on me.. Feels as though, he is among the crowd I walked through.. Thoughts of him singing, providing me warmth everytime I'm cold.. Gifts of love in his drawer.. The carefree him which gives me the feeling of joy and assurance. Things will be ok.. Why till now, my tears flow as though I was watching a touching movie.. songs that will create images so clear in front of me, he's the singer and I'm the listener. It's has been more than a decade.. Yet the memories seemed so crystal clear.. Can my story just end off like a fairy tale for once? It always left unsaid, an ending 'to be continued'...

Will there be a chance to walk on the rainbow once again? Will I have the courage to do so? I do not know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home