the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A misty Genting....

Touched down at KL LCCT airport, 640am. Was a 35 mins flight, comparing to a coach journey of 6 hours to reach KL. It is definitely worth it. From airport, I took a shuttle bus service at RM 35 by aerobus to Genting for 1 1/2 hours. The roads can barely be seen.. It seems like cold morning.. Can't wait to go out and enjoy the cold weather... 

Received a sweet surprise by him.. It's actually nothing much to speak of but knowing him.. Waking up so early in the morning to wish me safe journey and some sweet stuff.. I'm sure he really made the effort to wake up. Thanks BB.. You really made my day.. As said before, he is not those typical bf that will really be super sweet to you but just doing things which you would least expect him to do. It's enough to make you smile from the heart. Things between me n him are still a big question mark. Somehow, I do appreciate his presence here in my office. It's like warmth from fire in the snow. I do not deny he does make my blood boils at times. But seems like as time goes by, it's good to take things easy n relax. I guess as you age, the impulsiveness in you tends to lessen and rationale takes over. 

Here at Genting, will enjoy myself, relaxing the way I want it to be... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home