the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'sunlight' shined in after 2 wks..

after two weeks of gloomy mood... finally, i see 'sunlight' into my life.. everything seems back to normal... i guess it is just him. we went for movie today... feels better... but.. inside me, is this real? yah... was real.. watched movie. had dinner...

tots in my mind...sean's comment keeps coming in my mind since last night... 'he shouted at her cause he is interested in her..' why do i feel sensitive when he just mentioned about her at lunch and on our way there? only 2 times but i felt affected... women! then i said, 'today, you mentioned her a few times hor...' he said 'have meh, don even realised..' probably, i am oversensitive..

enough of that, today has been a great day for me.. hope everyday is as great as today!! nice partner to work with. settled tricky cases. unhappy clients walked out happily.. went out dating.. im back in contact with one of my ex bosses!!! COOL!!! god, pls bless me with happiness for everyday like today..

I wonder hows XX's hols overseas... hmm... enjoy yourself k. im sure things will be better.. :) i will pray for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home