the endless tots in my mind

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just had a CNY reunion steamboat dinner with Shi n gang... Was a Kimchi steamboat. Not very spicy, just fine for me. had lots of food and played mahjong.. have not been playing for a long time.. hee hee. waited for a long time for a cab near her place. seems like no cabs when it is around 10 plus.

Lots of memories flowed into my mind while waiting... I remember that he stays opposite her place. Used to put my first handmade paper during my poly days into his letterbox. (oh yah, he still kept it even though six years later when we got back together. In his drawer. All the stuffs which I gave him in the past.) Thanks for keeping them. I wonder how he is doing now. The last time I saw him was, at Jacky Cheung's concert last year. There is another of his concert this year... maybe will bump into him again. haha..

Hmmm... Just received a Valentine's greeting from T. Wow... It is really sweet of him ya... Somehow, I feel kinda sad... No plans, celebration nor gifts... SOB... and best, I'm having terrible cramps now.. backache!!! Will someone call me and give me a Valentine's kiss or give me a Valentine's hug?? hmmm.. shall see!

Got to snuggle into my comfy comforter... May tmr be a great day!! Zzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home