the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

should i or not?

went out for dinner with angie, jamie and dallas. angie talked about my colleagues (which i dread talking about them). dallas apparently was shocked. yah... sad case but it's true.. he could not believe there are such people around. those who can complain as though the whole company is owned by her. those who can 'bark' like a dog, so irritating which i feel like slapping her. (won't happen 'cause it's still within my tolerance level.) all the fake people. can't they just mind their own business and do their work instead of disturbing others? god, pls open your eyes and look at these people...

angie was telling me to go back to sales where I started out. in fact, this has been on my mind for sometime. Awww.. now going back.. am i going to waste my past 3 years then? for me to go back to sales, i would hope to work with LW. think we can work best together! somehow, im sick of my job right now... the reason why i would leave - unhealthy environment. i do not deny there is work-life balance here but the environment sucks! despite there are nice people around, but it just takes 1 irritating person to destroy your whole day!.. will seriously consider this...

Oh yah! Foi is at Frankfurt now! hopefully, she can get my stuff there! heee...

time to KO... Zzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home