the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

busy day... yet sweet and blessed..

had such a busy day today.. as usual, we went out lunch together. supposed to join the rest but we had things on hand thus left later.. thereafter, we had coffee. he told me about his fishing trip and his harvest.. he showed me the pics... wow.. lots of squids man... impressive..

we talked about where to go for dinner etc... he asked me anywhere i wanna go in particular, when i think back, i realised that i haven been dating for ages.. geez... no idea where to go man... went back to office after that.. rushed my stuff.. felt really drained... but somehow, his so called 爱心茶 did not appear. haha... oh well, its fine... he was tighted up with work. saw he is so busy, i decided to tease him using whats app.. and was smiling to myself. my col started me from behind, luckily ive changed his name in my phn else gone case!

after that, we left work to our second date.. always feels so romantic sitting in the car and raining outside... we went to a blizz restaurant. not very nice dinner to speak.. perhaps dating is always sweet... so it doesnt matter but he is quite particular about food.. he didnt finish this round (normally he does), guess he does not like it. always feels fortunate when im with him.. driving to anywhere does not matter. guess the companion is what matters.. i feel so blessed today.. as in how i would feel blessed... those who knows me well, u should know... :)

be it forever or not... i treasure..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home