the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, December 19, 2010

my birthday ... my long weekend..

i have been resting at hm these days.. went out earlier, bought some nice bedsheets and quilt cover. i love the quilt cover.. its in purple and definitely matches my room colour!!!



i feel very fortunate that i have friends around me that showers me with lots of LOVE!! during my birthday, i have a friend that came over to my place and accompanied me for breakfast.. and he went off to his meeting. felt really touched. XX posted a birthday song on my fb and called me during the afternoon. i felt really loved.. i received many fb birthday wishes from my friends as well. it may appear to be normal for others.. but i do appreciate alot..

Shi sent over a pot of roses together with a pair of pearl earrings.


i did not expect to receive any flowers this year.. it was a surprise for me... another day of rest ahead.. shall rest early today... feels so sleepy now.. and it is only 2230?? ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home