the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

good news today on a supposed 'blue' monday...

hmm.. i hope the day will come soon... that she is going to be transferred out of my workplace.. hehe... heard this piece of good news in the morning today.. i felt a sense of relief that i do not have to tolerate her 'noise pollution' in the office. sometimes, without this kind of people, office environment can be a pleasant one.

the second piece of news is, despite she sounded unwilling to cover my saturday duty during my birthday week, my old friend, angelin volunteered to cover for me.. thanks gal.. she is really nice. I am not upset that I have to come back to work on that saturday, in fact by her unnecessary remarks. geez...

anyway, i felt really 'loved' by some of my friends. they are really sweet in fact... some commented that they missed my company during training and some said that they really miss me!! nice friends indeed... today had dinner with my batchmates. deep down in my heart, i know one fine day all these will slowly diminish but i do treasure every catchup we have.

I believe god is blessing my life now... he is watching over me and I believe that things will improve... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home