the endless tots in my mind

Monday, November 08, 2010

Fate not meant to be....

Today scored a 9/10 for my group presentation!! :D

These two weeks have been pretty tough during training but I'm glad to have nice and fun-loving cols around. Though, some of them have been separated from us due to different job functions, they still come by and chat with us. We have new cols that have just joined us and have been nice as well. I really treasure the time spent with them. I can feel the rays of light shining into the grey period of my life.

I have a close friend, Jamie who has been accompanying me. We can clique really well to the extent that I felt as though we have known each other for years. Haha. She has been my listener and in turn, I have been for her as well. The guys in my batch have been nice. There was one whom I thought he could be a nice option but upon knowing him better, I felt he is a person with high self-esteem and a temper. I know myself very well sometimes I can be quite quick tempered and I can foresee a situation whereby he would not compromise due to his principles. When it comes to argument, it's worst. I do not need a partner that always give in to me but at least, one that will have the patience to tell me where did I do wrong and how should such a situation being handled better. I do not deny the fact that during the whole course of training, he has been taking care of me. Thanks.. Appreciated..

Finally, discovered a 'gem' recently but too bad, he is attached. A charismatic and in fact, a smart one. He is humble and patient too. Somehow, I see some traits of someone in him and yes indeed. haha. Upon chatting with my female batchmates, I realised that some of them are attracted by his charisma as well. wow. impressive!

i guess fate not meant to be... hmm.. i wonder how's XX doing... have not seen him for sometime.. all the best for your interview.. :) shall sleep early today.. think there is another assignment to be given tomorrow. (i feel as though i am back in my uni days.) Zzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home