the endless tots in my mind

Monday, October 11, 2010

enjoyed busy weekends with cols..

sat - went for dinner at oriole cafe at 313. nice place with very good food. went to retrolicious concert with my ex-cols! was a fun one. though, i do not listen english songs as much but retro songs are fine. there were 3 artists. nice one. went out till 2 plus in the morn.

sun - met my batchmate, Jamie and ex col for high tea at Shangri-la. nice desserts there. love it! :) thereafter, went for a massage session. we went robinsons quay for an italian dinner. now, im aching over.. guess the masseuse used too much strength. can feel the bruises at my back, i prefer thai massage.

talked about lots of our own stuff. heard from one of them that guys love to find young gers these days. suddenly, remembered someone told me that my ex bf's only 20 yrs old. hmm.. ok. interesting...

had TWG's camomile (honey and vanilla infused), very nice taste. have not been sleeping well these days. hope will have a nice sleep later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home