the endless tots in my mind

Friday, October 01, 2010

counting down to the end of my buming days...

hmm.. another 4 days which is next wed will be the start of my training at my new workplace. did not travel though but had good rest these days. feel like catching a movie soon. have not been watching one for sometime. think it is going to rain again.. it seems like monsoon season. have been raining these days.

met up with foi earlier on, she will be holding her wedding ceremony at swissotel. :) great to hear that she is happily planning her wedding stuffs. i guess when u met the right person in your life, everything just falls in place nicely. when spoke of her past bfs, she felt kinda upset then but her hubby just made up everything that was missing in her life. am happy for her...

will be meeting my ex cols for dinner later to celebrate Children's Day! haha!!! so funny! idea came up by my buddy TM at work. kinda miss them..

these days have been dreaming of the weirdest things which i do not know why. hmm...

hope my upcoming training will be an enjoyable one... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home