the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, September 26, 2010

watching F1 at home...

now watching F1 LIVE at home.. ordered mac as I am too lazy to go out for dinner. ordered this cinnamon meltz from mac and it tasted heavenly!!! wow!!! should try if you have craving for desserts after dinner. keke.

cinnamon meltz


wanted to go chinatwn and buy some daily necessities but sis came back home late. shall go next wkend, cant carry much if i go alone. need to buy my kose facial products and my tsubaki shampoo / conditioner. :) donno whats wrong with my safari browser. cant load FB. :( only firefox works! weird. was sorting out my insurance stuffs, realised ive misplaced my policies!! got to get my insurer to reissue for my reference. need to buy 1 more insurance before i reach 30. the earlier i save, the earlier i will get my payout. hehe.. planning!! feel like watching donnie yen's new movie.. geez!! saw so many posts on FB that he looks sexy etc. wahaha! the race is starting soon.. hope it is an exciting race this year! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home