the endless tots in my mind

Friday, September 10, 2010

is it a good choice?

one of my close cols called me in last evening asking me how am i etc. heard from her the training at my future company is very intensive and is draining her out. its long, projects involvement, presentations and tests. If you did not make it for the 80% pass rate, you have to go through the whole module again. it sounds like studying man. cant believe it. have heard abt the long training but did not know that the training is such a terrible experience.

it has been 2 wks, guess i did not make it for the pte bank interview. i submitted my resume to another bank. haha. shall see where my fate lies after my current organisation. :)

slept almost the whole day. now i am super awake.. geez.. had cup noodles for lunch and sis cooked maggi for dinner. basically, had noodles for the whole of today. received a call from my col that boss is 'hinting' her to go back for work this sat. she is not returning 'cause she has projects on hand for submission. sad case. really sympathise with her situation at work. don worry gal, i will ensure to refer you whereever i will be if the next workplace is gd.

feels lazy.. actually wanted to go hair salon to do up my hair at noon, but didnt go.. cuz asking me go over australia when im not working end this mth, considering since i have no place to go. its ard 7 hr flt if i take SIA. airfare is around sgd 1.2k+ hmm... accomodation i will not have to worry... sounds gd. i would hope to go japan if you ask me. heard the weather / food is nice...

oh well, hope will get into a better organisation... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home