the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Martin's chalet on 11 sep

Have not been joining this group of frds for sometime for their gatherings etc. I am glad that they still remembered me and thanks Martin for inviting me. I didnt know that it is actually Jerin's birthday celebration as well till 230am when im there. haha.

they have prepared cake and the bbq food in advance. had very nice steak, mushrooms and salmon!! saw my best frd, shi. it has really been the long time since we have last met. i feel happy for her that she is getting married soon. my best wishes to her. :)

played 2 rounds of mahjong, has been 3 months since i last played. i stayed till around 3plus, totally drained.. perhaps 'cause i went back work earlier on. think should be fine for me if i have slept more. haha. thanks XX for giving me a lift when i felt lazy going out of my house...

below are some pics took last nite.

Jerin's birthday


A candid shot


Shi and me being the 'painting' backdrop


Martin & Faizal as the 'trees' backdrop


YG as the 'lamppost' backdrop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home