the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, September 19, 2010

fulfilling sat..

had a long sleep and woke up at 1plus. supposed to wait for a mooncake delivery, last min unable to make it. decided to acc my col/frd to buy her nice bag at Dempsey. La Prendo. worth buying from there. retail price around sgd 2.4K, she got it at sgd 1.7K. i saw one prada wallet. its nice.. pink but my frd says the colour will come off and there will be black spots.. really like pink thou. she asked me whether i have frds travelling paris / europe.. haiz.. nope. 'cause it will definitely be cheaper there..

after that, we met our col at wheelock and went to marriot for parma ham pizza(yummy!!!), calamari and lychee tea(nice...). went to shop at taka and we parted. i bought some cards for my cols as my last day will be next thurs. thinking of writing some cards for them. :) was counting earlier on. I have ard 70 cards to write!! faint*.

asked my sis acc me watch "grown ups", a comedy with words of wisdom. being together is the initial part of a relationship and most impt part is knowing each other in depth. though its understood by most, but unknowingly, in a relationship, one will take the other for granted. being married or not, one should keep this in his mind that never to take one for granted. be appreciative of each other. before you know it, may be gone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home