the endless tots in my mind

Friday, September 24, 2010

first day not working...

woke up early in the morn. still not used to wake up late, though had enough sleep but somehow, feels kinda bored without the company of my fun colleagues.. starting to miss them already. 2 of my cols msg me today and told me they have started to miss me... sob sob.. am glad for one of my cols that she managed to get an outstation permanent position. :) i think i am the only one who left the branch this year who got the most gifts!!!

all my farewell gifts....


went out to do my hair today and signed up a package. starting to regret man. oh well, what's done has been done. last time used to think about this and that, now im alone nothing much to think about. had lunch at mac and dinner at swensens alone. geez. swensens' caesars salad's standard dropped to the max. they only use minimum romaine lettuce.. and mixed with other veg which tasted weird.. i think i can make better salad than them. went to starhub. no stock for iphn again. cant believe it. i wanna change my hp for so long since december..... FAINT. hope the phn comes in fast. at least i won be bored when im on bus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home