the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a busy day... and i sprained my foot :(

i just reached hm awhile ago. again... 12 midnight... -_-|| cant believe.. the taxi driver who sent me hm earlier on, told me he does not work such long hrs.. im like okie.... anyway, counting down another 2 days.

met up with one of my colleagues at HQ, christabel. she is a very nice lady with high tolerance level and takes things very positively. nice lunch i have had. i have a nickname for her 'ding dong bell' haha.. nice one.. she knows it as well. received 3 emails today and spoke to one of my colleagues. hmm.. i guess this idea of writing cards to those whom is worth for, is much better than the swissroll. all the best to them... will miss u all...

after i ko from work, then i realised that i sprained my right foot. cant walk properly and has been limping at home. :( no idea when it happened.. but how i wish i have someone to massage for me... that would be nice.. hehe... its late and i feel damn sleepy!!!! time to Zzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home