the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

glad that my colleagues are touched...

batched out the cards early in the morn, hope that i will not miss the first batch run. indeed, my colleagues from 3 HQs have received my cards. i received 2 phn calls, 2 emails and 2 sms till date. my branch cols are jealous why they do not have any cards.. haha.. i will pass them on the last day!!! :P feels so touched when your cols email u to tell u that they are touched by your sweet gesture. proves that my efforts are really worth it. my finger still hurts till now. :( have a few more to write but shall rest for today.

hmm.. seems like this is better than swissroll. :) have one client came by and requested to buy me a dinner. shall meet him next week. kinda busy this week. no idea man... why is a resigned staff seems more overloaded than normal days? hmm... haha. anyway, will try my best to finish my stuff. my colleague was telling me 'don pend too much things' i was thinking 'hey, u think ive got a choice when i have been assigned with so many things to do?' forget about it. no point. some people just do not use much of their brain cells at times. my sister is asking me whether i can bring her go genting or bangkok. probably next wk? im kinda lazy though. haha. haven been travelling nor taken any leave this year.

donno why today i feel as though my lungs are being weighed down. feeling it now. kinda hard to breathe smoothly... hate it. had my 'lunch' at 5pm! don understand why... i feel imbalanced at times. why am i working till 10pm today and having my lunch at 5pm? i really wonder if i continue to work in this way, will i collapse one day and my heartbeat stops? hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home