the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, September 19, 2010

just finished writing most of the goodbye cards...

haven been writing much and now my fingers are slightly swollen. wanted to order nice swiss rolls for my colleagues but not possible on the delivery part. thus decided to pen down in a form of card and batch to everyone of them to communicate my appreciation to them. its sad to leave my colleagues after working 3 years plus here. what to do.. i have no choice as well. do not want to waste anymore of my time.

have finished writing 50 over cards. waiting for sis to bring back another 20 to write for my branch colleagues. hope to be able to complete them in time. wkends are over again... after this thurs, i will be super free. can get lots of sleep and watch tv all the way. haha. kinda bored though. maybe meeting sarina. actually wanted to go over aus, but decided not to as it seemed like a relatives' trip..nah.. forget abt it. my poor fingers slightly trembles at times now.. :(

mid autumn festival coming... next wed... wondering should i go walk thru the lights at chinatwn alone? sounds pathetic huh... but really feels like going... geez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home