the endless tots in my mind

Monday, September 20, 2010

at last, done for most..

my middle finger is swollen due to the pen pressure from writing. looks as though there's a lump at the side.. left with only a few cards.. shall write tmr. yah. maybe it is easy to just send an massive email out and say 'goodbye' but i feel it is more sincere by penning your thoughts to the person you are addressing to. maybe tough on me but its the thought that counts. hope that they appreciate. now my back hurts. i guess due to sitting up straight for long hours. i have been in same position since 7pm till now. 6 hrs!! now im resting on my bed with my pillow supporting my back.. feels better.. needs a massage soon. used to go bkk frequently for shopping and massage. not this year. somehow, due to work and bkk sometimes is in a mess. nah...

i feel pretty upset counting down to another 4 days till i KO from work totally. i will miss q, lw and mel.. sob!!! they can still joke abt it! hmmph! sometimes feel like talking to someone abt it. guess i can only write it here. :) nvm. hope my last few days at work will be enjoyable and fun.. cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home