the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, September 23, 2010

first farewell gift received.. last day tmr..

Hmm.. I've completed my 1 mth's notice at last. Just another day more. I was surprised by my PB(a nickname for one of my cols) for the farewell gift. He bought on his own. pretty touched. at least i felt appreciated.


A gift which i have not expected...


nice cardholder


words that showed his appreciation towards me...


Thanks, PB! goes to show. its worth it. after tmr, i have to think what I wanna do during these 12 days ahead. (thought was 2 wks) haha. my foot still hurts. today, was limping around in office especially when i am on heels even worse. I cant even walk properly. think i better go see sinseh on fri. i am very sure i will miss some of my cols. wait till LW promotes, we will come in as a 'package deal'. negotiated with her already. haha. hope my cols at the new place will be as nice... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home