the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just cleared up my room!!!

The commitments i have earlier on, i have completed 80% of them. just the curtains!!!!

1) get a TV rack - fixed up already (rem that my frds bought for me a DIY tv rack)
2) clear up the corner in front of me for my TV (done! - tv nicely placed on a tv rack in front of my bed)
3) call starhub to fix another set top box in my room -don need to call, cable point is there, only need to collect my set top box
4) curtainS!!!! - have to check with mum how to fix the curtains
5) throw things - done! 13 rubbish bags!!!

Cant imagine i have thrown 13 rubbish bags in total. now, my room is neat and tidy. it is already 5am plus and im still wide awake!!! think 'cause i slept too much today. hehe. later on, have to go tampines to collect the set top box and buy an extension cord for my room. Think i need to get a radio as well. used to have the habit of listening music before i sleep. after that, meet foi for tea or dinner, then meeting my frd later at night for tea. have cleared up abit at living room as well. its an achievement!!!

fortunate to have mum around to help me on her off day. :) im having backache and knee pain now and pasted 2 salon pas... -_-||| its a sign... either i do not exercise or not, otherwise... Shhhhhzz... got to sleep... Zzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home