the endless tots in my mind

Monday, October 04, 2010

another day back to my routine...

went out with mum in the morn today. she wants to go a temple pray for my sister at Amoy street. we had lunch there. had a very nice fish curry (though my stomach has not recovered) at this store which is quite well known, located diagonally opposite Amoy food centre. i went to buy iced coffee at a store by the name of 'Coffee Break' in the food centre. taste is even nicer than the iced hazelnut latte i have at Starbucks. thereafter, we went to chinatown to purchase some daily necessities.

felt kinda sad when i go there.. these days, i am been feeling down. sometimes, it is hard to put in words when things are not progressing. there isn't anyone by your side to accompany you when you are alone. at times, when you feel like watching movie or go somewhere to have a better meal, because of mood, you will just settle down for a simple meal or bread and iced milo. ya.. that's my lifestyle these days. shades and tones of grey. i wonder when the rays of rainbow will shine into my life again...

two of my clients wanted to meet up with me tomorrow for meals and drinks. geez.. shall have a sip or two. they have been very nice to me when i was with my previous organisation. initially wanted to go for a short trip but then, noone is free. guess most have plans already. hope to be able to travel soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home