the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, October 02, 2010

feeling down...

finally, i managed to switch to starhub for my ISP. they will be coming to deliver the cable modem and router. on top, they will be giving me discount on my hp lines, cable tv and internet. cool. should have switched to them long time ago.

though had a fun dinner earlier on, felt kinda upset now. wanted to clear up the television area for the starhub guys to set up my modem but mum would not want me to as I have already washed up. felt so bad... from there on, thoughts came into my mind, one after another.. why am i still a burden in my mum's mind even till now? for what has happened recently, i know she must have felt very disappointed in me. sometimes, in order not for her to worry about me, i will say everything is fine even though, i do not feel so. i hope she will feel better in that way. hope one day i will be able to make up to her by passing her how much she is earning every month so that she can rest and relax at home. if she is afraid she has nothing to do, she can go take up some part time job. i know she will still continue to work.. seeing her work so late and dozed off on the sofa. felt kinda sad....

hope things will turn for the better for me and thereafter, mum's as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home