the endless tots in my mind

Monday, October 18, 2010

super packed weekend...

fri - after training, met up with my batchmates at clarke quay for dinner and went shanghai dollies. kinda disappointed. the singers cant sing... but the company is GOOOOD!!! around 20 over batchmates went. we had 7 bottles and 2 towers of beer. crazy!!! totally!!! haha.

sat - met up with my ex cols and had dinner. thereafter, met my batchmates (again) and went out to chill. sang ktv.. nice...

today- met my batchmates (yes... again) for mahjong session.. have not been playing hence, really enjoyed! we had dinner at ABC hawker at alexandra. after that, went ikea. i really need to get my racks for my bags man!!! i can see it is 'collapsing' anytime. stocks are out there. guess have to go down to ikea at tampines to get it. kinda tired... now doing face mask and waiting for my hair to dry to ZzzzzZ... i wonder if it is due to late nights these days which caused my face to have a few pimples. sad!! need to sleep early!! haha....

i guess after the training, everyone will be busy with their own stuff. shall treasure this period... :D

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home