the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Another week to go ..

Felt really tough initially when I do not quite understand what the trainers talking about as im not from a financial background (academically). tends to be quite demoralising. however, i feel i am fortunate that I have nice and patient teammates that are willing to spend time to explain to me and to them, no questions are stupid questions. :) thanks, Steven, Julien and Jamie.

Though, I have been working a non sales related job for 3 yrs plus, i felt that to be a professional banker, there are so many things that you have to be knowledgable about and not on plainly products focused. Learnt alot of this training. I really enjoyed myself alot. Glad that the fundamental training has indeed broaden my knowledge and further made me curious to know more. seems like good times do not last, another week more, we will be deployed to our respective departments. i am adjusted to my current lifestyle and soon, have to adjust again.. hmm... i hope my cols will be as fun loving as them and thus, will enjoy my work and time spent.

Today's presentation, my team scored a 9.5/10!!! which is a high score to speak coming from a strict trainer. thanks to all my teammates and im really proud of all of you. teamwork rocks!! :D

got to hit my bed... tired... yawns... ZzzzzZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home