the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a happening D&D..

my company's Dinner and Dance was on 12 Nov 2010 and indeed an enjoyable and happening night. was slight disappointed as my reporting manager did not contact me to join my branch's table ... oh well... its fine. what's important is, I enjoyed myself!!! :D

took many pics... if u ask me, what food were served during the dinner, i can only remember there were fish, noodles and mango sago dessert though, it was a 8 course dinner! have no idea what other food was served. throughout the whole d&d, i was going around taking pics with my batchmates. haha.. took pics with my fave trainer. the one i admire lots! geez... he looks charming especially with his cute dimple at the left side. haha.. he is a smart boy man... good at illustrating to those who have lots of ??!! on their heads during his training. he is also very mischievous during assignment presentation and my team has to throw lots of 'smoke bombs' at him but failed 'cause he knows that we are 'smoking' him. hahahaa!!! My whole batch loves him!!!

haha... i think he is the only one who managed to attract me after the last wave. sad to say, the training is going to be over.. don't think i will be seeing him once im deployed to branch. *pouts* Next week is going to be a short week of training. think i will be seeing him another 2 days then im off to my branch.. unless i fail my test! haha.

really look forward to see him everyday...feels as though im back to my younger days of admiring cute guys! so funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home