the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

tmr is my deployment date...

FINALLY, my training is over. passed the infamous test paper. knowing that i will not be seeing my trainer soon, i bought him coke, his fave drink the night before yesterday. his commitment in work really impressed me. he did not have his dinner and continued conducting a crash course for those who needed it. thus, the coke is a form of reward to him. :)

can tell he is very happy. haha. i bought him coke yesterday again but this time, my batchmate, Jamie passed it to him. he was shocked and taken aback. Jamie told him it is given by me and confirm he can accept. yah, he did and said ok, discreetly.. and walked back to his office. he looked really shy.. cute.

i have no idea whether he is married or not... somehow, i feel it is not nice to admire someone who is married. i feel these 2 mths of training have been fun and educational. really enjoyed alot. XX feels i sounded kinda hua chi but i guess it has been sometime since i admire someone after the last. thanks XX for your concern.

hope my colleagues are nice at branch..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home