the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, November 28, 2010

new environment...

have already been at new workplace for past 1 week, i guess my closer friends would know that i have this b*** at my office whom i dislike. I have no idea what kind of frustration is she facing when the work is not as much as what i was handling before.. her favourite phrase 'training never teach you this meh?' can hear it from her at least once a day. there is so much the trainers can teach us, you cannot expect a newbie like me to know everything from a-z comparing to you facing the system for whole 3 yrs! shall keep my cool... i am sure i will do my part by learning things asap so that she will not be 'bothered' by anyone. i maybe quite quick-tempered when i was at my last job as I was the only person left in my team then, comparing what i was handling then and you? the disparity is poles apart. nevertheless, i know i can do it and she will get it from me if she pushes her luck further.

hmm. shan't talk about her.. anyway, had a nice gathering/farewell with my ex-cols at Jumbo seafood restaurant @Dempsey. I didn't eat much.. not a seafood lover. Quek is flying off tmr to Aussie, all the best to her.. she has really came a long way. i am sure she will be happier there as her parents are there. I will miss her lots! very nice col who i clique well when she came in not long ago in my previous company. basically, i miss my ex-cols esp mel and lw. we agreed on an annual trip every oct. shaoye shall be the person to plan! oh boy, really look forward to that!!! :D i do not like bali personally but my last bali trip was an enjoyable one. company does matter and makes a difference indeed.

on a happier note, i met up with my batchmates (again, yes!) at jamie's place for bbq yesterday. it was an exclusive invitation by her so not many were invited but all came to the yellow themed bbq. all must dress in at least >30% yellow colour. interesting.. love the catchuo with the rest. we talked about our new workplace and we agreed that the batchmates are indeed better cols to work with. haha,

today, was a nice day to rest. went for my facial and my face has spots of redness. pain! especially my nose!! the beautician really did a good job and my nose is blackheads free!! thereafter met up with XX and end off the day a happy one... :)

I believe that things will turn better as time goes by. hehe... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home