the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Thoughts n thoughts....

I'm lying on my bed now..... Came lots of thoughts, not knowing where and how they came about.. Perhaps a relaxed mind will tend to have more thoughts rather than the day. Also, when one is in a positive mood, you will not tend to think much.. I'm not really happy at work now... The environment, people and others.. I tell myself I'm only 2 weeks old but isn't it scary that within this short period, I can actually feel the 'negativity' of the workplace? Nope. I didn't regret leaving my previous organization. The only thing I missed - the strong bonding I had with my ex-colleagues. Never I felt working in such a hectic place and heavy workload, I still feel happy... Thanks to 'Bitch Club'! Haha... A nickname for our group.

Sometimes when I think of my current colleagues, environment and other factors, can't help to feel upset. Now, I understand when u really need a hug n there's noone around, it sucks totally... Geez!

Shall browse my mag before I sleep.... Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home