the endless tots in my mind

Friday, December 03, 2010

Nice dinner and plans for my upcoming birthday...

today, went to oriole cafe & bar for dinner with phy. nice food and coffee.. didnt eat much, just some side dishes.

Spicy calamari


Portobello mushroom salad.. NICE



thereafter, went shopping around in town.

Nice deco for X'mas...


I accompanied her to Sephora to buy some makeup stuff. As usual, I will be looking for some nice perfume.. Spotted these 2 new perfumes from Loewe.. The one for Men's smells quite similar to Issey Miyake but this is definitely a better choice. Kind of pricey.. Retail price is sgd 159 same for the Woman's. I still prefer Chloe EDP given the price range.

LOEWE AGUA ELLA EDT for Woman


LOEWE AGUA ELLA EDT for Men


I will be having a small celebration at Jamie's place at Holland V. as well as a pre-X'mas gift exchange... Nice!!! Will be sending out invites tomorrow.. kinda tired now.. geez... it's coming 2am.. got to hit the bed... Ta!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home