the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, December 18, 2010

hope life is changing for the better...

My birthday has just past.. wished for the best for next year.. good health and all my friends in happiness always. organised my birthday party together with xmas party for my batchmates. Nothing beats seeing my friends around me happy... it was quite a last minute decision to celebrate with them.. initially thought to have dinner with a few friends.. haha... hope they have enjoyed themselves.

at work, the cols that I am working with are nicer.. nowadays, i try not to ask my 'mentors' unless necessary. they are not 'willing' to teach me and my other new colleague new things. kept saying they are busy but the things they are doing are much lesser compared to me in my last organisation. either they are not efficient or not they are just taking their own time do their stuff. whatever... i believe I will be able to learn things from the things i am assigned.

life seems to be turning for the better.. be it work or personal life... hope it continues this way... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home