the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, January 02, 2011

feeling so lazy on the first day of 2011

i woke up at 12 plus today after my countdown gathering at Jerin's last night. had nice steamboat, gift exchange and played games. after making the police report, i reached home at around 4am in the morning... damn tired. have not been staying up so late. mommy asked sis n me out for lunch today. we had nice kway chap at the foodcourt downstairs. feels so sleepy.. think i am going to sleep early later.. don't feel like going out man... im still thinking about my lost bag, after received a call from police and nothing else thereafter.. :(

am thinking of buying back my prada wallet.. if u guys, are in paris or europe... pls let me know.. getting it there is definitely much cheaper than sg...

was watching my fave jap drama, Iryu team medical dragon season 3!! love it man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home