the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, December 26, 2010

WORST X'mas ever in my life...

i lost my new prada bag / wallet and 2 iphns today! feel really devastated.. my winning 4d ticket is also inside, though it's not alot but still something.. thanks matt for accompanying over the line and comforting me. though, he cant go out with me but still talked to me over the line for 1-2 hrs.

i have made my police report and the CCTV has captured the person's face. i hope they will nab the person down asap. i want my things back. cancelled all my credit cards. requested them to mail me next week. i just withdrawn a few hundred bucks and this happened... for those who knows me, i am not that sort who will go arcade.. yes, i went there to accompany my indon relatives and i just left my bag unattended for 2 mins and its lost! i went in at 1917hrs today at suntec's arcade and discovered the loss at 1919hrs which was when the boy made his way out of the arcade. really have no idea why the boy want to be a thief. you are not always that lucky. i have heard from the technician that he was caught before at another place. doesn't he learn his lesson? i have to pay back for the company's phn and my own's. :( i wonder if they would let me wait for awhile to see whether i can get back my phns. will be heading down starhub to get my replacement SIM card.. my old hp uses normal size SIM card but iphn 4 uses micro.. how should i handle this?...

was checking with the police since we have the CCTV of the boy's face, how can they locate this person based on FACE?? he didnt disclose much details but assured that as long as we have the boy's face, they will do their part... ohhh god.. pls help me... i feel very upset.. cant tell my mum else she will KILL me!!! i was briefly calculating.. i think my loss is coming to sgd 5K. oh man...

how i wish there's someone to give me a comfort hug......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home