the endless tots in my mind

Monday, January 03, 2011

Rather than trying to understand, why not just accept it...

today, i took a day's leave for my medical checkup. only seen the doc for less than 10 mins, then he tells me, 'see you next year!' wow.. that's easy.. haha! went to replace my driving license. I came across this nice quote when i was queuing at TP.

‎'True friendship is like sound of health, the value of it is seldom known till it is lost...' - Charles Caleb Colton

Inspector called me in the morning and asked me about the whole theft incident again.. i should have recorded it down when i was taking statement then. this whole incident is making my life on roller-coaster... urghh.. when can they nab the boy? it is coming more than a week, i think the chances of me getting back my items are nearing zero... :(

today, i was thinking to buy back my favourite Senheiser earphones. i was shocked that it actually costs around sgd 100!! why didn't i feel the pinch then? faint... oh well, u have to pay for quality.. best thing, it is out of stock! i will check around my workplace tomorrow.

he is on mc for 2 days. best is, he is not feeling well and he is heading for fishing trip.. as my title goes, 'Rather than trying to understand, why not just accept it...' i didn't ask him why but he did explain himself. im sure he is old enough to take care himself. i feel anyone won't appreciate nagging so just a few statements of concern will be sufficient. :) i mean, there are times i was so sick but i just drag myself to work. my colleagues asked me why.. but sometimes there's no reason as to why you do certain things.

for him, i guess he enjoys it, so be it... :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Denn...... said…

    sometimes learn to let go abit....now ur status with him is not confirm and thus let he do what he wants'

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger starrynite said…

    ya... that's why.... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home