the endless tots in my mind

Monday, January 17, 2011

needs to inject positive ions...

my mood has been on moving up and down these weeks. somehow, was on the downside earlier days.. today, after my mc on friday, i have a bitch asking me to reply her email which is sent on thurs, 5plus 6? either you do not have common sense or you have no empathy for someone who has just came back from her medical leave. i do not expect you to ask me whether i felt better etc but at least use some brains to think! i have left at 530 on thurs, do you think i can reply your email on monday morn? idiot! i always believe in karma... it may not be your time yet.. soon will be.

had late lunch today.. went with him and my 2 other cols. i feel he might be blunt to her on grumbling on her projects but he emphasized the point why she grumbles on others now, when she made me stay up late to help her. somehow, i can feel either he is righteous (unlikely, he is the kind who will not interfere in other ppl's stuff) or is his way to protect me...if the latter, i appreciate.. thanks. :)

i have been trying to tell myself, must buck up!! you will be the 'legend' once again!! i really hope too... must have faith, not leave everything to fate! gambatte!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home