the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tears won't stop flowing...

After last night, I thought things will be fine today... Waited for him for lunch today.. While rushing to office to get my wallet n stuff for lunch, replied him short n unclear answer.. Resulting him not knowing where to wait for me. He gave me a big lash... Was shocked. He told me off on my work stuff n me. Things he said really upset me alot. Told me go back to my previous company if I'm really that good there. Said till I'm really damn lousy. Do you know I'm already trying very hard to learn as much as I can? It's really not a good learning environment here...

Thereafter, one of my cols (the one who shouted at me earlier on), told me I was very rude to my clients when I talked over the line. Im like huh??? I dont think your clients will be chatting and laughing with you if you are rude. For god's sake, I have never seen a sales person shouted loudly at a client over the line and damn you did it!!! don tell me about whether i am rude or not when I have never shouted at a client before. save it man! no wonder why you are not married now.. as the saying goes, there must be a reason why women are not married in their mid-late 30s. (karma!!! shan't say too much.. haha)

felt really upset over the two incidents, thus I left office as soon as i have cleared my stuff. didnt tell him that i have left, guess he is still 'heated'. while waiting for my bus, he msg me and told me he was waiting for me! err... i did not know man. haha.. things just don seemed right the whole day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home