the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What an awful date....

Was having this headache since morning. was late meeting him due my boss who overrun her previous meeting... why would i want him to wait in the first place... haiz.. In the meeting are my 2 bosses... really have no idea how would they think of me, leaving when the meeting has not ended... though, they asked me to leave first. Don't care much...

I knew he's hopping mad... Whatever i said seemed wrong.. Thus, kept quiet till he simmered down. Anyway, awhile later he's fine. We went to watch 'The Tourist'. It's really a nice one. Was kinda touched. very nice storyline... I would reccomend this movie as a 3 1/2 popcorn rating! hehe...

the top up of cashcard made him mad again.. when he thought of he could have topped up while waiting for me earlier on.. Geez.. whats wrong with him??? in the end, we went home without having dinner... great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home